COVID-19 – New Update!
Update Monday February 16, 2021
**Dealerships moving from the current level of restrictions to a colour code in the Regulatory Framework are no longer required to operate by appointment only.
Required measures for Test Drives:
- Masks should be worn by everyone participating in a test drive.
- Vehicles should be properly disinfected before and after each test drive.
The key restrictions and required measures to be taken by each dealership in the ORANGE zone are as follows:
- Employee Screening
- Passive Customer Screening (signage about not entering if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms)
- Limit Capacity so guests can stay 2 m apart
- Masks Required including workers who have to come within 2 m of anyone else
- PPE to protect eyes, nose & mouth for workers when they have to come within 2m of someone who is not wearing a mask or face covering or separated by plexiglass
- Ongoing cleaning clean and disinfect often-touched surfaces, such as equipment, washrooms, locker rooms, change rooms and showers frequently)
- Safety Plan visible and available upon request